Do you need to consult a professional for HR advice? For example, to:
- develop Human Resources policies and staff handbooks
- review your salary and reward policies and procedures
- evaluate jobs and roles and compare with others
- support you in performance management, appraisal or disciplinary issues?
We offer an HR Support Package on a contract basis which includes professional HR advice and help by telephone and/or e-mail, review and revision of your HR policies and procedures to ensure they are user-friendly and remain compliant with UK employment law and the equivalent of two days on-site consultancy support.
We also provide professional consultancy for one-off situations. Contact us for an initial discussion how we can support you and your organisation or business.
We facilitate team and group meetings in organisations. An external person frees up all participants to engage fully and helps to manage the process more effectively. This includes:
- Action Learning Sets
- Appreciative Inquiry sessions
- Data Protection Act awareness training
- E-mail management learning workshops
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Management Team Roles Indicator learning workshops
- Using TetraMap to discover more about yourself and others
- Strategic direction and review discussions
The various ways we have facilitated team meetings and workshops are described here.
HR Guidance Sheets
We publish a series of advice sheets on various Human Resources Management issues. These give concise introductions to a variety of subjects including:-
- Managing e-mail
- Giving feedback
- Reward policies and motivation strategies
Most articles cite useful follow-up references and/or website links. Some of the book references are available through our Bookstore.
The list of HR Guidance advice sheets are available through this link.