On this website you will find practical guidance covering various topics and issues in managing people so they flourish in your workplace. Our How to... guides remind you of the key issues in one or two pages, with helpful links for more information and how we can support you further if you need professional help.
We also have specific websites that focus on particular areas. For example, Staff-handbook.com provides an easy method of keeping your Employee Handbook on-line in a web version so that your employees can easily access your policies and procedures, including being able to download relevant forms and people management guide. We can also help you with a cost effective people management information system to keep track of employee records.
We provide Human Resources consultancy support when you need it, either on a one-off or regular basis:-
- advice when faced with people management issues such as recruitment, disciplinary and redundancy procedures;
- facilitation in running TetraMap ® workshops and Action Learning sets;
- design and review of HR policies and procedures in Staff Handbooks and HR Manuals;
- providing learning and development workshops on such subjects as appraisal schemes, team-working, e-mail management and the Data Protection Act;
- running salary reviews and job evaluations, investigating how your salaries compare with other similar organisations, and developing new salary scales and reward policies.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you enable people to flourish in your workplace.
HR Advice - what you need, when you need it.