3D HR Ltd, trading as Three Dimensional Human Resources, was set up in 2007 and in the past 10 years we have worked with, for example:-
- SUEZ R&R waste management company - to project manage the implementation of iTrent HRIS, write required management information reports with SAP BusinessObjects and provide user training
- Aster Group housing association - to project manage the implementation of iTrent HRIS, write required management information reports with SAP BusinessObjects and provide user training
- Outward Housing and the Newlon Group - to review payroll processes, project manage implementation of online time recording and installation of new HR database
- Christian Aid - to review international salaries across all 34 countries of operation, with the HR team and international programmes team
- Pump Aid - as HR Consultant Director on a part-time weekly basis, providing strategic and operational HR support including senior recruitment, development of UK and international policies and procedures, and working with the CEO and Board on organisational development
- A Rocha International - working with the CEO and Finance Director on recruitment issues, policy development and salary reviews
- CWM - providing general and specific HR advice to an international network of churches on a retainer basis
- as a retained HR consultant with e.g. Premier Media Group, Prison Fellowship, Stewardship and the Moravian Church GB
- various groups to deliver workshops on email management and appraisal processes in-house and as open sessions
- a number of clients to facilitate disciplinary and grievance procedures
Peter is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and has been involved in Human Resources (HR) management and development for over 20 years, including being the Interim HR Director of the international development charity WaterAid and previously their International HR Manager in a new HR team, and before that as Personnel and Training Manager at the Church Mission Society (CMS).
Peter has worked in or made business trips to many countries in Africa and Asia, including Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, the Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. He has a good understanding of the challenges facing international non-governmental organisations, especially issues around Human Resources Management and HR Development. Peter has developed simple and useful frameworks for HR policies and processes that can be adapted internationally and adopted into local HR manuals and staff handbooks which take into account the local cultural and legislative context. He has designed and delivered practical training courses to UK and international staff on such subjects as effective recruitment, appraisals and managing performance and personal development and skills topics such as email and time management.
Before moving into HR as a profession, Peter lived in Tanzania for 9 years with Jan and their two children and worked in agricultural development. He was then a Regional Manager for CMS based in London and managing people and grant programmes in West and Southern Africa.
His passion is to help people find a healthy work-life balance, especially in value-based organisations where the demands are great and resources limited. Peter supports people and organisations so that employees find enrichment in their jobs and appreciate diversity and difference in teams.
Peter is a Registered Practitioner with PRINCE2 project management, Certified Practitioner with PRINCE2 Agile and has a Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis. His academic background includes an MSc in Agricultural Development, Postgraduate Certificate in Development Management and a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. Peter is qualified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the associated Management Team Roles Indicator (MTRi) as well as the TetraMap team-building tool.
Jan Kenworthy is a Company Director and the Company Secretary.
3D HR Ltd trading as Three Dimensional Human Resources. Registered Company in England & Wales: 6294703. Director: Peter Kenworthy, CFCIPD, MSc